http://12websites.blogspot.com
There are many writing I did read about their experiences
Many articles telling their travel to different places
Some of them share their unforgettable good and bad events
But being there by yourself may have been really the best.
The first few places I want to visit is of course from my own continent
12China, 12Malaysia,12Japan, 12Thailand, 12Korea and 12MiddleEast
In my dreams, staying in this countries of Asia will give me no regrets
Because of the very beautiful places, even from history were really great.
12China is said to have a territory that is of a very wide range
Included among these are the six major cities of Olympic 2008
12Hongkong, 12Shanghai, 12Tianjin, 12Qinhuangdao and 12Shenyang
But 12Beijing is the official city for this really exciting and big events.
Now what's with 12Beijing that really makes me wanted to visit
Aside from the Olympic games that I never really wanted to miss
I wanted to stay there even for few days to do so many many things
Who knows, one day I'll be able to share also my own experiences.
Maybe on my first day at 12beijing, the best place I want to go the Forbidden City
This Old Palace,(Gugong), is the residence of Chinese Emperors even today.
Next place maybe is the comprehensive and state key Tsinghua University
After I have fun with my ride in the train in 12Beijing Mass Transit Railway.
Then I'll take a few hours of rest at 12Beijing New Century Hotel
Also might enjoy the flavored pasta of Noodle King in 12Beijing City
After then, want to learn and meet the teachers of Frienship Hospital
Can also invite them at Rolland Tennis Club for a game match
Of course I want to get a closer look on one of Kavenna Diamod jewelries
Or take a set in the Cloth or Leather Sofa of Plaza isat Home
And at night will have fun and enjoy the most dynamic Brilliant Disco Bar
When get tired, it's time to relax with a glass of drink at Cloud Nine Bar.
On my last day of visit I wanted really this to be very memorable
Before I back to my own country, 12Philippines, I'll surely recall
The number of gifts and souvenirs I have in mind that I want to buy all
As a remembrance of my visit at 12Beijing and give it to my friends and families.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment